The cool weather has begun, let's hope it stays!
This weekend Isabella and I visited Aunt Danielle, Uncle James &
their daughters Evelyn and new addition Madeline. I love to watch Isabella & Evelyn play, they have such similar dispositions most of the time. When we first arrived Evelyn was a little overwhelmed and went to her parents room to hide out. Isabella turned to me and said, "Evelyn forgot me." So sad, lol. Of course she came around and the girls seemed to have a really great time. Maddie was in the floor in a bouncy chair and Isabella and Evelyn had a couple dolls, trying to argue over who should have which. I said, "Isabella, just pick a doll and keep it!" and she said, "I want this one!" (i.e. Maddie).
Then we were off to see Emma, Rudy & Noah! The Walk for Lupus was the next morning so we stayed with them. Isabella always enjoys seeing "my Emma" and "Ruby" and especially their "baby Noah". The walk was really successful and we had a great time. I'm so glad we could make it!
No comments:
Post a Comment